Request more info
AcoustiFlor ™ is a specialised internal acoustic flooring system. It has been designed and developed to achieve high value acoustic performance in multi-level residential and commercial buildings.
AcoustiFlor ™ is used to achieve high value acoustic demands that exceed building code requirements and help create a quiet environment for your building, workplace or family home.
- Reduces noise and sound transmission between floors
- System is manufactured from recycled and sustainable materials
- AcoustiFlor is used for internal applications only
- Installed over existing and new floors as an overlay floor system
- Exclusively designed for each application by a registered acoustic engineer ensuring high value performance
- BRANZ appraised for structural performance
- Tested by Auckland University and independent acoustic engineers
- Specified by leading architects and designers to comply with regulations and exceed customer expectations
This product is sold only as a complete system on an application basis.
For further information about AcoustiFlor or to discuss your application, please refer to the Specifications tab above or contact us.