Request more info
ErgoFlor is an ergonomic flooring system for internal use particularly in high foot traffic areas such as activity floors, fitness centres, residential and commercial buildings. Commonly used as an overlay floor system in existing buildings where the floor is unsuitable or uneven, ErgoFlor will create a new floor surface where access to services in the future is a requirement and speed of installation is important.
- Made from recylced tyres
- ErgoFlor allows for a range of surface finishes i.e carpet, tiles, wood flooring
- ErgoFlor is used for internal applications only
- Noise and impact absorption and reduction
- Cost effective and easy to install
- System is manufactured from recycled and sustainable materials
Visit your local ITM, Carters, or Placemakers store.
If you have technical questions, please refer to the Specifications tab above or Contact Us.